About this site
This website is the official website of the Council of the EU and the European Council. It replaces the former Council of the EU and European Council websites and the Eurozone portal.
It provides information about these institutions and their activities in the 24 official languages of the EU whenever this is possible.
What's on this website
On this website you will find:
- information on the organisation, role, members and activities of the Council of the EU, the European Council and the Eurogroup
- the latest developments in the activities of these institutions
- guidance, contacts, press releases, and audiovisual and other material for journalists
- information about what to do if you would like to visit the buildings of the Council of the EU and the European Council
- information on whom to contact if you have questions about the Council of the EU or the European Council
- information about General Secretariat of the Council of the EU
- documents and publications
Reuse of content
You may reuse the content of this website on the condition that you acknowledge the source. This does not apply to documents or other material subject to the intellectual property rights of third parties.
This website has been designed to meet the W3C web content accessibility guidelines. See our page on accessibility policy to find out what technologies we use and what accessibility tools the site is compatible with.
You can provide feedback using the forms that you will find on most of the pages on the website. Your comments and suggestions help us to improve the site. All the comments we receive are anonymous and we do not keep data on anyone who uses the website or provides feedback.
Who manages this site
The website is maintained by the General Secretariat of the Council (GSC) web communication team. If you have any questions about this website, please contact our webmaster by email.