What is RSS?
RSS is the abbreviation for Really Simple Syndication and describes a method for providing information in machine-readable format. RSS enables users to subscribe only to specific website texts or multimedia files.
Via RSS the subscribed material can be loaded automatically onto the user's computer or onto websites, thus supplying the subscriber very conveniently with the latest information.
What is needed to subscribe to the RSS feed?
To subscribe to an RSS feed you will need an RSS reader, several of which are available free-of-charge on the Internet and can be configured individually. The latest browser versions have this feature. They allow users to decide which sources should be read.
The reader shows the title or, as another option, the first few lines of an article. An accompanying link allows the subscriber to open the entire article in the browser.
How to subscribe?
You can subscribe to RSS feeds in the language of the page visited. If you wish to subscribe to feeds in another language, please use the list of languages on the top right-hand side of the page to choose your preferred language.
You can subscribe to the RSS feeds available on the Council website by clicking on links in the list below.
1. Council configurations
- Agriculture and fisheries Council
- Competitiveness Council
- Economic and financial affairs Council
- Education, youth, culture and sport Council
- Employment, social policy, health and consumer affairs Council
- Environment Council
- Foreign affairs Council
- Justice and home affairs Council
- Transport, telecommunications and energy Council
5. Euro Summits
7. Working parties meetings by Council configuration
- Agriculture and fisheries
- Economic and financial affairs
- Education, youth, culture and sport
- Employment, social policy, health and consumer affairs
- Foreign affairs
- Justice and home affairs
- Transport, telecommunications and energy
9. Committees meetings
Council documents from the Public Register
1. Agendas of meetings of:
- the Council of the European Union
- the Committee of Permanent Representatives - Part 1
- the Committee of Permanent Representatives - Part 2
- the Special Committee on Agriculture
- the Article 36 Committee
- and other Council preparatory bodies
4. Council Minutes:
5. Subject matters:
- General Affairs
- External Relations
- Economic and Financial Affairs
- Justice and Home Affairs (JHA)
- Employment, Social Policy, Health and Consumer Affairs
- Competitiveness (Internal Market, Industry and Research)
- Transport, Telecommunications and Energy
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Education, Youth and Culture