Sadržaj se prikazuje na izvornom jeziku ako prijevod nije dostupan
EU-India summit: joint statement and joint declarationsShare Facebook Twitter Pretplatite se na informacije za medije
- Priopćenje za javnost
- Vanjski poslovi i međunarodni odnosi
- Unutarnji poslovi
- Međunarodna trgovina i carine
At the 14th EU-India summit in New Delhi, India, on 6 October 2017, the leaders adopted a joint statement, reaffirming their commitment to strengthen the EU-India strategic partnership.
Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, and Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission, represented the EU. The Republic of India was represented by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
EU-India leaders also adopted joint declarations on specific issues:
A number of other documents were also agreed during the summit:
- Implementing Arrangement between the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) and the European Research Council (ERC)
- New €500 million EIB loan agreement for Bangalore Metro Phase-II Project
- Joint Declaration between the Interim Secretariat of the International Solar Alliance (ISA), and the European Investment Bank (EIB) aimed at mobilising investments for broad-based deployment of affordable solar energy applications across the 121 prospective member countries of the ISA